Visit our website: Here
2nd Anti-Corruption, Compliance & Ethics for Energy Sector conference welcomes the decision-makers of legal, compliance, ethics, audit departments from leading Energy Utilities, Oil & Gas Operators, Energy Contractors, Nuclear, Sub-contractors & EPC service providers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking.
Participants will share best practices with their peers on compliance and due diligence programs and discuss corporate compliance strategies in today’s’ digital and international climate. Decision-makers from top energy companies will discuss how to integrate new compliance management practices to their business by showing regard to social, environmental and financial considerations.
• Energy Ethics & Compliance Insights
• Integrating compliance models
• Technology Advancements and its Compliance Risks
• Overview of current Fraud and Corruption in Energy
• Mitigating Corruption Risks
• Trends in Energy sector and reliance on third parties
• What makes Whistle-blowing policy effective?