Join over 200 like-minded ERM and Operational risk professionals in this two-day congress, where we will hear from more than 30 presenters and panelists sharing their insight and expertise on delivery, execution and management of operational and enterprise risk management frameworks.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2017
- Two dedicated work streams, each individually focusing in depth on Enterprise Risk Management and Operational Risk Management. Tailor your experience by joining specific sessions within each stream or join a single stream.
- There will be Keynote presentations from the OCC, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Mizuho, MUFG Union Bank and NatWest Markets. Addressing key topics such as: Reputational risk, culture & accountability, lines of defense, regulatory review and considering the blurred lines between ERM and operational risk.
- Luncheon Roundtables, yet to be released. Our Luncheon roundtables give attendees the chance to have an informal discussion with industry leaders over lunch break under Chatham house rules.
- Supercharging your ERM Masterclass led Head of Enterprise Risk Management Strategy from First Data. Craig has over 30 years’ experience of governance, ERM and technology and audit. He will be sharing his insight regarding the definition of ERM, ERM’s lesson learned in the financial crisis, frameworks and tools, defining ERM’s place in the organization and work shopping to super charge your ERM team and more.
WHO WILL BE PRESENTING?
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from 30+ senior presenters over the two days, including:
- CEO, Strategic Ventures & Restructuring Group, GE Capital
- Chief Operational Risk Officer, Peoples United Bank
- Managing Director, Americas Head of Non-Financial Risk Management, Deutsche Bank
- Director, Group Risk Manager, MUFG
- Director, Operational Risk Management Validation, Capital One
- MD, Head of Operational Risk Management, NatWest Markets
- Head of Business Practices and Conduct, Operational Risk Management, Citigroup
For more details on this years’ operational & enterprise risk management conference, including the full agenda and speaker line-up, visit: https://www.cefpro.com/op-erm
To register for the conference, please contact the Center for Financial Professionals at email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 164 7007