Take your operational resilience strategies to the next level by learning from case studies and turn your resiliency into a competitive advantage.
13- 15 September 2023: New York
The conference delivers content tackling some of the most critical challenges and priorities brought up by professionals within the space of financial institution operational resilience. Explore 5 themes across 2 days, including integrating vendors and leveraging emerging technologies like AI and cloud systems for automation, streamlined processes, and data integrity. Learn how to define and test impact tolerance, as well as how to build the infrastructure to support holistic enterprise-wide approaches, along with many other topics. Connect with industry peers, expand your network, and stay on top of industry changes.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency - Clarify global operational resiliency regulations expectations for financial institutions
- OSFI - Gain clarity on Canadian operational resilience guidance
- BNP Paribas - Operational resilience concentration risk management, a firm supply chain challenge
- Truist - Protect against emerging geopolitical threats affecting your operational resilience
- MetLife - Define critical services, impact tolerances, and setting up monitoring systems
- More to be announced soon
The event is class-room style, peer-to-peer meeting capped at 40 senior management executives from Tier 1 Financial Insitutions who will share the best strategies and practices in Operational Resilience. All keynote presentations and panel discussions will be followed by Q&A sessions, allowing delegates to gain the most out of this exclusive conference. There will also be 4+ hours of networking sessions such as coffee breaks, luncheons and cocktail reception to maximize the networking opportunities.