- What challenges do you face when implementing a third party risk management program?
- How to define a risk based due diligence approach and design a risk model?
- What kind of risk domains and what kind of third parties do you include in your third party risk management program?
- Who within the organization is leading the third party risk management program?
- How do you embed third party due diligence in operational processes?
- Training your third parties?
- How much data to collect and how much in detail do we need on third parties and their subcontractors?
- The German Supply Chain Act ( “Lieferkettengesetz”) and Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive: what is expected from companies and how do you implement it …..
Learn about expectations for a Third Party Risk Management Program – discuss with practitioners how to put it into practice.