Benelux Cyber Summit is a CPE certified IT security conference, uniting over 200 senior security leaders from Benelux’s public and private sectors. This includes cybersecurity experts from Benelux’s Banking & Finance, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Transport & Logistics, Chemicals, Maritime industries, and more.
While business IT capabilities have been advancing at pace, the COVID-19 pandemic has been a catalyst for wider, faster change. More than ever before, companies must embrace a culture of digital resilience and trust as cybersecurity becomes a key component of digital transformation.
With this mind, the Benelux Cyber Summit will be launching on our virtual platform on 22nd – 23rd September 2020, uniting thought-leaders, policymakers, and practitioners to discuss pressing cybersecurity challenges.
Key Themes Include:
- Enhancing IT Resilience Beyond the Pandemic
- Aligning Digital Transformation & Cyber Risk
- Promoting a Continuously Risk-Aware Culture and Programme
- Defining the Cyber Security Leaders’ Mission & Role in Post-COVID World
- Celebrating GDPR’s 2 year anniversary
- Reducing Phishing Susceptibility with Security Awareness Training
Keen to Learn More?
Visit the website and Use Code GRVIP Online to Register for FREE Today!