Full training and certification in the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security is now available, taking place on March 23-26 in Central London.
The four-day training course and supporting examination is run by CRMG and fully endorsed by the ISF. The course uses a visual, scenario-based approach that enables attendees to fully understand, implement and maintain the Standard across their organisation to improve information security.
The training course will equip attendees to:
- Build a security framework based on the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- Apply a risk-based approach to information security
- Conduct reviews of information and cybersecurity controls
- Identify gaps in policies, standards and procedures
- Use the Standard to help develop a security awareness programme
- Review supplier security status.
The course and certification are a recognised qualification in information security and backed by the Professional Examination and Certification Board (PECB).
Early bird rates are available until February 21 with a £300 discount on passes to attend, costing £1950. Spaces are limited, so to secure your place please register as soon as possible.
The training course can also be run in-house for your team. This provides the benefit of being able to customise discussions and scenario-based exercises specifically to your organisation.
For more information about how the training course can benefit individuals or the whole team, visit crmg-consult.com/training-course or to secure your place send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: Attendees must have a licensed copy of the Standard of Good Practice for Information Security 2018.
The following requirements apply to be eligible to receive the certification:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry, one year being in information security management
- Completion of 200+ hours in information security project management.