This webinar will help you to build, implement, and maintain strong credit culture. This course offers 14 tools to test and check the strength of the organization’s credit risk management and techniques for remediating and improving credit culture and credit risk management.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Both bank regulators and the market expects and demands excellence in credit risk management. These 14 tools offer an expedient way to test the quality of credit risk management but also serve as techniques for remediating and improving credit culture and credit risk management.
- 4 types of credit cultures and optimal credit culture
- Elements of credit risk management
- Regulatory expectations for credit culture and credit risk management
- Role of credit discipline tools in building and maintaining credit culture and credit risk management
- Written credit policy
- Risk-driven credit analysis
- Uniform credit packages
- Experienced underwriting
- Informed decision-making
- Proper loan approval—minimal credit policy exceptions
- The valid, granular risk rating system
- Reliable closing and booking—minimal loan documentation exceptions
- Loan performance monitoring and reporting
- Independent loan review and audit functions
- Adequate loan loss reserve
- Professional problem asset management
- Credit-lending and training
- Learn elements of a strong credit culture
- Explain the linkage between credit culture and credit risk management
- Describe the 14 credit discipline tools essential to strong credit risk management and its culture
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Senior Lenders
- Chief credit officers
- Chief executive officers
- Bank presidents
- Bank directors
- Credit risk managers
- Credit approval officers