Cyber Security for Critical Assets USA Summit returns to Houston, Texas on March 29th-30th!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join forces with 250+ IT & OT security experts across the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Renewables, Healthcare, Maritime, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mining & Utility industries.
Over 2 days, learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and strengthen your cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats. The agenda is packed with interactive panel discussion, in-depth case-studies, and thought-led presentations, with a double-stream format allowing you to choose the topics you wish to focus on.
Beyond bringing together cybersecurity leaders from EDF, Shell, U.S Navy, USPS, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, Air Liquide and more through 6h of dedicated networking time, seated lunches, drinks reception, CS4CA USA is also the opportunity to hone your cyber security skills and earn up to 12 CPD credits.
Agenda highlights include:
- Developing a Future-Proof Ransomware Incident Response Plan
- Improving Cybersecurity Discussions Within Organizations
- Reducing Cyber Risk Across ICS Environments
- Bringing Situational Awareness Into Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Highlighting the Missing Steps for Achieving Fully Fledged IT-OT Convergence
- And more
For complimentary access use the code “GRC-VIP” at registration online here.
*Offer is valid for operators of critical infrastructure only. Cyber security vendors and consultants do not qualify but can save 20% with the code MP-20.