The 8th Annual Cyber Security for Critical Assets USA Summit is set in a digitally transforming world where cyber security threats have emerged as the domain suffering the most.
The 2020 summit offers two dedicated streams for IT & OT, allowing delegates to home in on their specialist areas of interest, as well as plenary sessions addressing the common issues that bind both groups of professionals.
This is your annual opportunity to build partnerships with senior security professionals from the country’s Oil & Gas, Energy, Chemical, Utilities, and other critical industries while participating in the discussions shaping the American cyber security landscape in 2020 and beyond.
- Dan Wittig, CISO, Louisiana Pacific Corp
- Stephanie Franklin-Thomas, CISO, Motiva Enterprises
- Jerich Beason, Global Director, Information Security & Governance, AECOM
- Dave Bang, NA Manager, Business Systems Security, LyondellBasell
- Paul Brager Jr., Global Security Program Function Leader, Baker Hughes
- Andrew Krapf, Director of Operations Technology, Loudoun Water
- Angelique Grado, Director, Critical Infrastructure Security, MRC Global
Senior IT & OT Security Leaders from asset-owning companies: Attend with a 50% discount for just $799 by registering here before 2nd July.