DACHsec Cyber Security Summit returns for the 4th successive year to unite DACH’s cyber security community on 22nd-23rd June!
As 81% of the C-suite believe that their company is not adequately protected against cyber threats, it is critical for DACH organisations to learn from past incidents to identify upcoming cyber security trends, threats and vulnerabilities.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join 100s of IT security experts from across the region to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Members of Global Risk Community can secure a FREE PASS* to join us online for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking too!
Key themes for 2021 include:
- Gaining Better Visibility into the Cloud
- Protecting your Organisation & Remote Endpoints Against Malware
- Preparing for Your Next Data Breach
- Managing Insider Threats in the Age of Remote Work
- Getting your Security Investment Right
- Making Cyber Security a Shared Responsibility
Learn more about the agenda & our speakers here.
Register for a complimentary* pass to enjoy 30-days access to the summit, live Q&As with our speakers, and CPE points for your attendance, all with code: GRCVIP
Vendors and consultants are eligible for 10% off a Vendor-Delegate pass with code: GRC10
* T&Cs apply. Code eligible for end-users only. No vendors, consultants, or press.