The marcus evans Driving Net-Zero Industry Transformation: From Plan to Action conference taking place on 12-13 June, 2023 in Berlin, Germany, is a cross-industry pan-European event that will dive into the transformation path to advance your sustainable operation strategies and carbon neutral expectations. With practical hands-on approaches on creating a new operational reality with agile, circular and resilient operations, this conference will provide ways to achieve this transformation through company culture alignment, digitalisation, strong plans and roadmap prioritisation, as well as increase of operational efficiency throughout the value chain.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
- Design viable roadmaps and timelines for transforming operations
- Build a decarbonization strategy for global supply chains
- Changing the business model from linear to circular models: how does it impact the value chain?
- Create action plans to abate CO2 emissions and manufacturing zero-waste products
- Integrate sustainability into the core of the company's culture
- Use Innovation as a problem-solving tool for sustainability
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Michael Cooke, Vice President, Social and Environmental Responsibility, Jabil
- Klaus Kunz, Head of ESG, External engagement & performance reporting, Bayer
- Michel Hofland, Head of Finance, AkzoNobel
- Andrea Goeman, Vice President, Global Sustainability, DB Schenker
- Jesse Steele, Director Sustainable Business Performance & Transparency, Vattenfall
- Dorethe Nielsen, Vice President, Corporate Environmental Strategy, Novo Nordisk