Save 20% off your ticket with code GRC20
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new event organised by The Payments Association - Financial Crime 360 - dedicated to tackling head-on the increasingly complex and rapid rise in money laundering and fraud.
With a total of 1.4 million adults saying they paid out money as a result of a Covid-19 possible scam according to the FCA’s “Financial Lives 2020 survey: the impact of coronavirus” published in February, never has there been a more important time for such an event.
With Visa as Headline Sponsor, the event will bring together banks, payment providers, regulators, government, solution providers and fraud experts, in London on the 9th November, to brainstorm solutions to the industry's most pressing challenges through a series of obstacle-solution scenarios.
Headline speakers include:
- Lord Holmes of Richmond MBE
- Alison McDowell, Digital Identity Advisor, DCMS
- Jason Costain, Head of Fraud Management, Fraud Prevention Centre of Expertise Services, NatWest plc
- John Sam-Kubam, MLRO, Head of Financial Crime, Crown Agents Bank and Crown Agents Investment Management
- Kate Frankish, Director of Strategy, Pay.UK