Today there is more acceptance than ever before that ‘women’ bring different experiences, broader perspectives and skills to the table. But how is life for women in GRC, and have they been disproportionately impacted by the global pandemic?
Join Camms for a panel discussion with 4 inspirational female leaders in enterprise risk as they ask them:
• What drove their decision to undertake a career in Enterprise Risk Management?
• How has the pandemic affected risk management and the women who work in the industry?
• What are their ‘top tips’ for companies who want to expand their risk management programs?
• What are their thoughts on the evolution of risk management over the last 10 years and their predictions for the future?
- Christy Kaufman, Global Risk Management Leader at Zillow
- Dafni LeFlore, ERM Manager at Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Merline Denis Barrington, Enterprise Risk Management at The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Tamika Puckett, Head of Cyber Security Risk Management, Zoom Video Communications