The FranSec IT Security Summit returns in-person to Paris on 13th and 14th September to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the nation.
This CPE certified event will bring together 100+ cyber security leaders from across the French Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders from the likes of La Banque Postale, Airbus, Veolia, BNP Paribas, Orange, Renault, and more. The event’s dynamic agenda is packed with a wide range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and an evening drinks reception.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
- Digital transformation and cyber resilience
- The current cyber landscape and how to improve your security capabilities
- Working with third parties to improve your cyber security posture
- Reacting to an increasing attack surface
- Implementing risk-based security strategies
- The human factor in organisational cyber security
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit: https://france.cyberseries.io/
Members of Global Risk Community can secure their complimentary* pass with code “GRC-VIP” here: https://france.cyberseries.io/register/
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30