This training program will introduce attendees to common methods and trends utilized by criminals and employees in executing fraudulent activity that eat into an organization’s profits. The webinar will also discuss key elements of fraudulent activity that impact compliance department goals, and case studies focusing on the impact of failing to update policies and procedures.
Why Should You Attend:
Compliance issues are and will always be an area of concern for all businesses regardless of their size. Compliance professionals need to stay one step ahead of criminal organizations that influence their employees and external associates to execute various forms of fraudulent activity that drain your profits into their pockets.
This webinar will introduce attendees to the world of check fraud, document fraud, identity theft, workers compensation and disability fraud, and inventory fraud. These types of fraudulent activity fund individuals and criminal organizations on a global scale. The ability of individuals to manipulate both internal and external controls and carry out a fraudulent activity can be altered if policies and procedures are not routinely updated. With this in mind, the course will:
- Illustrate the importance of continuous review of policies and procedures based on current potential fraudulent activity within an organization
- Address compliance issues
- Highlight how failing to examine policies will result in possible loss of revenue and monetary penalties, which will impact your company’s bottom line
- Introduce the basic methods and trends utilized by external criminals and internal criminals (employees) to assist in examining your company’s current compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide multiple case studies highlighting the failure to address basic compliance concerns and how these instances can affect your company financially and in public view.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Importance of conducting detailed employee background checks
- Key elements of fraudulent activity that impact compliance department goals
- Continuing education for all levels of employees
- Analyzing your employee history
- Developing surprise financial and procedural audits
- Effects of financial penalties and industry reputation
- Case studies focusing on the impact of failing to update policies and procedures
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance Program Development Team
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Institution Management
- Corporate Investigators
- Management Personnel
- Human Resource Management
- Forensic Accountants
- Forensic Auditors
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS)
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.