The marcus evans Front Office Financial Resource and Capital Optimisation conference will bring you one step closer to creating the optimal capital focused business model in the current climate. Attend in London on 9-10 September, 2021 or join virtually, and hear insights from industry experts on how to optimise margin and capital consumption for derivative portfolios under margin rules, FRTB and SA-CCR through effective risk and trading decisions.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Assess the impact of regulation such as UMR, SACCR, leverage ratio and FRTB on capital.
- Establish a dynamic portfolio that can take advantage of opportunities for optimising margin and capital.
- Consider the day-to-day trading decisions and how this impacts P&L and capital.
- Exploit methods for financial resource optimisation such as technological opportunities, compression, innovation, etc.
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Guillaume Dechambre, Director, XVA Strategy, BMO Capital Markets
- Jesper Thye-Oestergaard, Head of Liquidity and Capital Analytics, Nordea Markets, Corporates and Institutions
- Sandeep Shukla, Head of USD Swaps Trading, Natixis CIB Americas
- Jean Jacques Kamdem, Global Head of Traded Credit Analytics, HSBC Global Banking and Markets
- Thomas Rohold, Head of Financial Resource Management, Senior Vice President, Danske Bank
- Matteo Angeloni, Director, XVA Trader, National Australia Bank
- Andrew Green, Managing Director and XVA Lead Quant, Scotiabank