Whether your employees are occasional home-workers, or out of the office most of the time, whether they’re all in the same city or spread around the globe, whether they sometimes meet face-to-face or never see each other, managing these far-flung individuals can present challenges for any manager or team leader. This webinar discusses how to manage remotely located teams in an effective manner and keep up their performances.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There are many scary aspects to managing virtual teams. Will they do what they’re supposed to do? How do I know what’s going on? What if they’re headed in the wrong direction and I’m unaware of it. Will they become distracted or demotivated? What happens to team spirit? The list goes on and on. This webinar will give you tools to overcome the challenges of managing remote employees and insights to help quiet these fears and succeed in spite of them.
• How to master the challenges of managing remote employees
• Tips for keeping your remote personnel informed and involved
• Motivation techniques that work and those that don’t
• Communication tools that are proven to help virtual teams stay on the same page
• Dos and don’ts to keep you out of trouble with your virtual team
• A key principle that will help your team bond
• How to effectively motivate and keep team members from feeling isolated
• Four key success factors that will make or break your remotely located team
You will acquire new tools to manage remote employees that will help you become a more effective virtual team leader.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who manages remotely located teams
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494