Too many individuals don’t know what ‘human resources is much less what all is involved in their jobs and responsibilities. How many hats does an HR Professional wear? Whether you are a Specialist, Generalist, or Manager, you likely will be handling a plethora of areas in human resource management. This course provides a general review of different hats.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Many times, new human resource professionals feel uncertain about their new expectations, doubt their abilities, and fear the unknown of their new role. This course will help prepare you for what is to come your way and how to navigate the projects.
- General areas of human resource management
- Narrowing down your interests
- Preparing your path to greater success
- Explore the different areas of the human resources occupations
- Understand human resource management compliance issues
- Discover the specialty areas of your interest
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Human Resource Professionals
- General Managers
- HR Students
- Leadership Teams