AI is helping to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve productivity. But AI will only be a competitive advantage if implemented throughout your insurance organisation.
Join the insurance AI revolution with 350+ C-level analytics, pricing, marketing, claims and underwriting executives at Insurance AI & Analytics Europe Summit (9-10 October 2018, London). Learn how to defeat data-silos and legacy systems challenges, embed actionable insights into core business areas and maximise data value, ultimately realising the promise of AI!
Join Two Days That Will Change Your Team & Business, Including:
- Realise the Promise of AI: define your organisational structure, data governance and technology investments to unlock AI’s full potential, efficiently scaling up to meet volume and customer-experience demands
- Move Beyond AI and Towards Intelligent Automation: hear the success stories from industry’s leaders and learn how to move beyond basic robotics to intelligent interaction to realise enterprise-wide automation
- AI-Driven, Customer-Led – Translate Technology into Enhanced Customer Experience: from frictionless onboarding and claims processing to empowering customers with real-time risk assessment. Deliver tomorrow’s dream customer experience today – connected, automated and transparent!
- Ignite the AI Revolution! Data Strategies to Fuel Your AI Capabilities: capture, process and integrate data from different sources to drive additional business value. Start thinking data as an asset and understand data’s real value while retaining the strategic advantage
- Over 16 Case studies on Accelerating Underwriting, Fast-Tracking Claims and Boosting Customer Experience: get the exclusive insights directly from insurance leaders on how AI and machine learning are impacting core business areas to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve customer experience