This training on internal audit compliance will help the attendees understand the role and importance of audits in enterprise risk management program. Learn assurance models and standards and how audit can help.
Why Should You Attend:
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) has been implemented and is being used by companies around the world. Internal Auditors can be effective in playing an active role in ERM while maintaining their independence, complying with professional standards, and enhancing their role as consultants.
This webinar will help you:
- Identify whether your organization is making best use of its audit resources
- Learn the fundamental assurance models and how audit can help
- Gain an awareness of potential pitfalls and payback of audit involvement
- Understand the fundamentals of assessing internal audit contributions
- Gain a better perspective of industry best practices and developing trends
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Identification of Key Risk areas
- Expectations of audit’s roles
- Meeting Audit committees needs
- Consulting and advisory roles
- Providing assurance on risk management
- Institute of Internal Audit’s position on ERM
- Why should audit be involved
- Why/when should audit take a “back seat”
- Assurance models and standards
- When Audit and ERM merge
- Case Studies: Successful involvement
- Case Studies: Successful Integration
- Case Studies: Lessons learned when lines are not clear
Who Will Benefit:
- Chief Audit Executives
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Enterprise Risk Management Officers
Denise Cicchella, CIA, CFE, CCA is executive director at Auspicium. Ms. Cicchella has lectured and taught on the various audit topics in the past. She has lead and participated in construction audits of major private and infrastructure projects resulting in large recoveries for her clients. She is also the author of the IIA Handbook: Construction Audit: Overview, Monitoring and Auditing.
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.