While incident management and risk and control self-assessment tools are fairly well embedded in most organisations, many companies either have poorly developed or no key risk indicator (KRI) capabilities in place. KRIs are the tool that monitor risk as it evolves, sometimes in real time, which allows companies to move from to prevention”. KRIs are not doomsayers – they provide feedback on developments and need appropriate action. Having useful and timely and useful information at hand can improve your business efficiency and improve your returns.
The UMI workshop will combine a series of presentations and practical exercises to prepare you for every day use of this key risk management tool. Led by Manigent’s Director of Consulting, Ariane Chapelle, the two day workshop will enable attendees to:
- Identify and specify an indicator and integrate it within your risk management framework
- Choose the right indicators to anticipate a potential problem before it occurs
- Embrace indicators as an effective management tool
- Collect the right information and work with effective indicators
- Determine the measures in selecting KRIs that offer insights into future loss events
- Comprehend the methods and strategies to use KRIs effectively
- Master the skill to learn how to avoid useless information
- Learn how to avoid subjectivity in Operational Risk reporting
- Explore new frontiers of working with KRIs
- Improve returns as a result of monitoring KRIs
When: June 11th and 12th 2012.
Where: London, UK - Venue TBC.
Who Should Attend: CROs, Directors, heads, General Managers, senior Management and Managers of: Operations, Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Manage-ment, Internal Audit, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk
Full details and registration can be found here.