The success of an audit engagement often depends on the performance of the Lead Auditor. There are certain skills and attributes a Lead Auditor should have to successfully lead an audit engagement. They must understand their audit manual and the key audit standards to effectively get the job done. This webinar will provide the information necessary to provide effective leadership in audit engagements.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The Lead Auditor has a lot of responsibilities. They must provide directions to the audit team; assess the quality of the work of the audit team; provide ongoing communication to audit management and audit clients; develop the draft report; prepare for the exit conference; assess the performance of the audit team; and many other minor activities. The success of an audit engagement will often depend on how well the Lead Auditor carries out those functions. This webinar is to help you understand the skills needed and the responsibilities of the Lead Auditor.
The learning objectives include:
- Gaining an understanding of the key skills and attributes of the lead auditor
- Gaining an understanding of the key responsibilities of the lead auditor
- Gaining an understanding of the key audit standards for the lead auditor
- Providing a leadership skills assessment tool
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Staff Auditors
- Government Auditors
- Compliance Auditors
- Internal Control Specialists
- Public Accountants
- Accounting Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Quality Control Specialists