An economic view in the light of meeting regulatory and third-party capital requirements is an essential foundation for reviewing or deciding your leveraged loan strategy. This webinar will define and detail the characteristics of leveraged loans, the regulatory guidelines and expectations governing it, and the concentration and diversification considerations for leveraged loans.
Why Should You Attend:
Whether you are actively involved in the leveraged loan space or contemplating these types of investment, your success depends on both complying with regulatory expectations and having an informed perspective of the inherent economic risks being assumed.
This course will help attendees:
- Understand the nature of leveraged loans.
- Examine and seek to interpret current regulatory guidance with respect to leverage lending.
- Examine the probability of default (PD) and loss given default (LGD) characteristics of leveraged loans.
- Understand how PD and LGD may change in stress situations and the consequent implications for how much capital should be allocated relative to a given risk appetite.
- Consider the capital benefits within portfolio diversification and dangers of concentration.
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration