Clinical research billing (CRB) programs are required for all organizations participating in clinical research activities. This programs require the full understanding and application of applicable federal and state regulations governing clinical research activities. To be successful, organizations participating in clinical research activities should leverage technology to drive the daily operations and mitigate risk of non-compliance. The current complexity of the clinical trials requires innovation and optimization of technology platforms like the electronic health record (EHR).
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Learn best and leading practices around optimizing and leveraging technology to build a compliant clinical research billing program.
- Optimal set up of electronic health records
- Optimizing technology to build compliance
- Best practice in clinical research billing
- Innovative ways of handling clinical trials requiring inpatient stays
- Downstream impacts of optimizing electronic health records for clinical research billing programs
- Streamlining budget development processes for clinical trials
- Working with clinical operations and revenue cycle personnel to achieve compliance with clinical research billing
- Optimizing technology platforms to deliver complex clinical trial treatments to patients.
- Leverage technology to enable delivery of complex clinical trial treatments to patients while maintaining compliance with insurance billing guidelines.
- Reduce the billing risk for sites and sponsors for clinical trials with inpatient stays.
- Speed up the delivery of novel compounds like CAR T cells to patients.
- Understand when to bill a sponsor vs. a patient's insurance for clinical trials with required inpatient stays.
- Streaming the budget development and negotiations for clinical trials with inpatient stays for patients.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Compliance personnel at AMCs & Health Systems involved in clinical research
- Clinical study coordinators
- Clinical research nurses
- Clinical research finance personnel
- Patient billing personnel
- Pharmaceutical companies