ManuSec’s 6th annual Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit will bring together 100’s of cyber security leaders from across the American manufacturing industry, for 2-days of strategy planning, insight building, and expert knowledge exchange online on October 5th-6th.
Throughout the 2-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Agenda topics include:
- Addressing Security Concerns for Remote Access
- Gaining Visibility after Manufacturing’s Cloud Migration
- Developing a Future-Proof Ransomware Incident Response Plan
- How IIoT is Challenging Security in Manufacturing - And How to React
- Overcoming Common Challenges in OT Vulnerability Management
- And, more!
Manufacturing security leaders can join FREE online using the code “GRC-VIP”
Find out more and secure your place today at: https://usa.manusecevent.com/register/
*Offer is for manufacturing organisations only. Cyber security vendors and consultants are not eligible but can save 20% by using the code “CYBER-20"