The Nordic Cyber Security Summit returns in-person to Copenhagen on 4th and 5th October to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the Nordic region.
This CPE certified event will bring together 150+ cyber security leaders from across the Nordic region’s Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders of organisations from the likes of Carlsberg, Danske Bank, Velliv, Total, Nomeco, Orkla, and more. The event’s dynamic agenda is packed with a wide range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and an evening drinks reception.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
- Staying Ahead of an Evolving Threat landscape
- Working with Third Parties
- Revamping Your Cyber Security Approach
- Migrating to the Cloud
- Ransomware: Reducing Risk and Incident Response
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit: https://nordic.cyberseries.io/
Members of Global Risk Community can secure their complimentary* pass with code “GRC-VIP” here: https://nordic.cyberseries.io/register/
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30