Using open API channels to benefit customers and create new revenue streams
Finance Edge’s 3rd Open Banking Summit is the leading industry event at the forefront of this digital race to secure information, keep up with competition quickly adopting APIs, and build industry partnerships that can actually improve revenue. You’ll network with industry leaders debating the future of banking, and hear hands-on case studies exploring best practices for rethinking your legacy design, building market share through new and unique customer experiences, and simplifying your expensive and cumbersome back-end processes.
- Debate future regulations for a transformed banking industry
- Successful bank/fintech partnerships building market share and offering targeted services to new customers
- Develop new revenue streams from Open Banking compliance requirements
- Plan risk mitigation strategies for data protection, privacy, and liability concerns
- Encourage digital engagement and loyalty through an improved customer journey
- Establish an implementation plan to redesign existing legacy systems
- Adopt a cross-industry and cross-border strategy in an expanding market
- Embrace agile internal operations to quickly comply and respond to new opportunities
Who should attend
The summit brings together around 140 senior-level executives with a multitude of perspectives, including Heads of: Transaction Banking, Innovation, Product, Client Experience, Customer Onboarding, Digital, Technology, Payments, Operations and Data Protection from incumbent banks, challenger banks, FinTechs, lenders, PSPs, marketplaces, regulators, consultancies, law firms, and API solution providers.
Early Bird discount expires on 16 February 2018
Get 20% with booking code GRC20
Register now - Contact us on +44 (0) 20 3397 7458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for special rates.
Visit the website for further details www.finance-edge.com/openbanking