The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Why should you Attend: Any document, media kit, or email bearing your organization's insignia or name must be absolutely error free. Even a careless mistake in an email can damage a leader's reputation and can make an entire organization look bad.It's all about our attention to detail.
This is the ideal webinar for anyone responsible for overseeing outgoing correspondence, paperwork, project proposals, and email throughout the course of the workday. You'll walk away with two tangible proofreading tools designed to make your job easier.
Proofreading is a skill anyone can learn and improve. Very few business professionals actually have ever been TAUGHT how to proofread. So join us if:
- You have ever forgotten to attach a document to an email
- You've had to resend that email two minutes later with an "Oops, here it is" message
- You've sent out mass correspondence with a big typo and didn't realize it until it was too late
- You've ever accidentally omitted the "l" when typing the word "public" and not caught it in time (happens more often than you would think)
- You've accidentally typed "form" instead of "from"
- Or "you" instead of "your"
- You've been guilty of taking texting short cuts in your business emails - or you know someone who does
- You have a whopper of a proofreading blooper story of your own to tell
- You're starting to miss errors of omission and other hard-to-catch mistakes