RISK MANAGEMENT IN ENERGY TRADING
Optimizing Risk Strategies and Leveraging Technology to Maximize Margins and Competitive Advantage
September 14-15, 2022 | Houston, TX
The energy trading industry has developed and shifted quite significantly in recent years, and with the impacts of Covid-19, Winter Storm Uri, and geopolitical tensions leading to sincere sanctions, that volatility will continue. In order to optimize their portfolios and sustain a competitive advantage, risk professionals must evolve their practices with the “future of energy trading:” automated and advanced technologies, new approaches to modeling, renewables, and the push to become more environmentally friendly.
This premier marcus evans event will bring together the foremost leaders in Energy Trading Risk Management to discuss emerging technological applications, learn from recent major economic disruptions, and fortify their risk management processes to not only mitigate enterprise risk, but also maximize margins and out-perform their competitors.
Expert speakers from BP, Repsol, Just Energy, Shell, Duke Energy, Binance and many more, will gather under one roof, in an intimate and relaxing environment, to discuss together the best strategies to be used under the current uncertainty and how to incorporate state of the art technology in your daily trading decisions. Through our qualified researchers and based on the existing market-trends, we have compiled key topics which concern every professional in the Energy Trading Industry.
The result? Our delegate attendees are expected to walk out of the conference venue and be able to:
- Evolve toward renewables to stay ahead of the innovation curve
- Adapt to changes in supply, demand and market volatility due to global economic crises
- Explore the application of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technology in trading
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with vendors to gain practical solutions
- Implement and maintain an effective ETRM system to drive efficiency
- Navigate new policy changes efficiently to mitigate risk to the company and maximize margins