The global meeting place for risk managers.
Navigate regulation. Embrace change. Challenge culture.
For full details and to register visit: https://goo.gl/ssWkwB. Quote VIP Code FKN2545GRCW for a 10% discount.
The world's largest risk management event celebrates 25 years. 650+ decision makers from banks, buy-side, regulators, academics and beyond cover every hot topic in risk over five days.
Meet 80+ global CROs. Understand what is driving their agendas and hear their strategies for the future. Hear directly from key decision makers from each major international regulatory body. Learn from heads of risk in every core area of the bank.
You won't get a better chance to meet and learn from so many influencers, such a range of decision makers and such a volume of expertise.
The key risk management themes shaping the agenda for 2018 are:
- FRTB and market risk
- Operational and emerging risk
- IFRS 9 and beyond
- Data, disruption and innovation
- Central clearing, CCPs and initial margin
- Stress testing
- Credit risk, XVAs and pricing
- Recovery, resolution and liquidity
- Conduct, culture compliance and reputational risk
- Model risk
Hear from 200+ of the world’s leading risk minds, including:
- Bradfrod Hu, CRO, Citigroup
- Wilson Ervin, Vice Chairman, Group Executive Officer, Credit Suisse
- Keiran Foad, Group CRO, Santander
- Klaas Knot, President, De Nederlandsche Bank
- Elke König, Chair, Single Resolution Board
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Trader, Scholar and Risk Engineer, NYU-Tandon School
- Keyu Jin, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics
- Charles Blauner, Global Head and Managing Director of Information Security, Citigroup
- Ruth Doubleday, CRO, Monzo Bank
- Julien Recan, CRO, Revolut
- Steven Rijswijk, CRO, ING Bank
- Dzangir Dzhangirov, Senior Vice-President, Group CRO, Sberbank
- Stefan Walter, Director General, European Central Bank – Bank Supervision
- Gilbert Kohnke, Group CRO, Maybank Group
- Lewis O’Donald, Global CRO, Nomura Holdings
Complete your RiskMinds experience with a choice of summit on Monday 3 December:
- The Global Risk Regulation Summit
- RiskMinds Invest Summit
And pick your in-depth practical workshop on Friday 7 December:
- Machine Learning in Finance
- Practical Implementation of FRTB
- Stress Testing: Theory and Practice
For full details and to register, visit: https://goo.gl/ssWkwB
Quote VIP Code FKN2545GRCW for a 10% discount.
You can register online here: https://goo.gl/ssWkwB or by calling +44 (0) 20 3377 3279, or emailing email@example.com