This Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Overview: Managing a shadow payroll can be complex and in some cases, if it's not managed correctly it can become costly to an employer. This topic will ease the compliance burden along with providing a better perspective of a shadow payroll.
Why should you Attend:
- You will be able to define shadow payroll
- You will be able to discuss how to implement a U.S. shadow payroll for international employees
- You will be able to describe the pay components associated with an expatriate compensation plan
You will be able to identify the most commonly used U.S. shadow payroll terminology.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What Is a Shadow Payroll
- The Importance of a Shadow Payroll
- Implementing a U.S. Shadow Payroll for International Employees
- Various Types of Assignments: Short, Long and Permanent
- Host Country or Home Country Payroll Responsibilities
- Pay Components Associated With an Expatriate Compensation Plan
- Expatriates Payroll Reporting and Taxation Requirements
- Most Commonly Used U.S. Shadow Payroll Terminology
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefit Professionals