Key Take Away:
Understand the changes made in compilation and review engagements as well as understand the new financial accounting preparation engagement.
Changes have been made to the guidance we use for Financial reporting review and compilation engagements. Join us for a webinar on the new preparation engagement standards as well as the changes that have been made to compilation and review engagement standards.
Why Should You Attend:
Accountants in public practice and accountants in industry who will be engaged in preparation, compilation, and review services with year ends after December 15, 2015. This discussion leads to an understanding of the recently effective SSARS 21 which supersedes SSARS 19 requirements.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• General requirements for all financial statement preparation, compilation, and review engagements
• Requirements for engagement letters
• Requirements for understanding of the client, industry, and environment
• When SSARS does and does not apply to preparation engagements
• Attest versus non attest engagements
• Reporting requirements
• Disclosure requirements
• Understand general requirements for SSARS compilation engagements
• Learn details of new financial statement preparation engagement requirements
• Review compilation and review engagement requirements
• Discuss the elimination of “management use only” compilations
• Understand new formats for compilation and review reports
• Compare and contrast preparation, compilation and accounting review engagements
Who Will Benefit:
• Accountants in Public Practice
• Accountants in Industry who oversee Review and Compilation engagements
• Financial Experts who use Financial Statements to make capital decisions
For more information, please visit : https://www.atozcompliance.com/trainings-webinar/banking-financial-services/accounting-taxation/ssars-21-how-is-the-first-year-of-implementation-going/candace-leuck/300108
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Candace Leuck began her professional career with Ernst & Young and has audit experience in various industries including manufacturer, automobile dealerships and securities brokers. She earned her Masters of Professional Accountancy from Clemson University and has held Certified Public Accountant designations in both South Carolina and North Carolina. Candace has been giving presentations, seminars, and webinars to audiences for over 30 years as well as teaching in university classrooms. She has been in consulting practice for the past ten years, specializing in new business formation, cash flow excellence, bankruptcy policy and proceedings, and lean environment consultations.