We are thrilled to announce that the 37th IP Law Summit returns on June 26-28 in Chicago, USA!
The IP Law Summit is a premium platform for C-level IP executives representing Americas largest companies who are actively looking to partner with relevant suppliers and solution providers around the globe.
Leading IP executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers gather together on June 26-28 at a premium location, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, an IHG Hotel in Chicago, USA.
This three-day event is an unparalleled opportunity for extensive informal networking among industry peers during one-on-one meetings, event meals, cocktail receptions and leisure entertainment, as well as an all-inclusive delegate package.
The Summit’s content is aligned with key IP challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2022
- Future Policy at The United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Mitigating Increased Intellectual Property Risk from Patent Assertion Entities
- Fraudulent Trademark Filings and A New Tool in The Toolbox
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Intellectual Property Law Practice
- In-House Priorities for Intellectual Property Executives
- Intellectual Property Monetization and Licensing