- 1.Interview with Jared Connrors
Early Bird Fee Available!
This event will address the challenges that financial institutions are still facing in terms of developing appropriate skill sets at all levels of the business, as well as maintaining the capacity to deliver safe and secure operations whilst maximising the benefit of integrated RegTech solutions.
Through an unparalleled panel of speakers and panelists delegates will:
• Understand the relationship between RegTech and the regulatory landscape by building a regulatory framework to manage risk and navigate change
• Learn how collaboration between market players and the RegTech industry will solve implementation challenges
• Be able to get the compliance and risk functions fully involved in innovation to overcome barriers and to fully enable RegTech
• Learn how to upgrade legacy systems and processes and how to handle budgetary considerations vis-à-vis improved compliance monitoring and reporting
• Join the future of the fight against financial crime by managing cyber and financial crime risks
• Analyse the promise and real potential of AI and Machine Learning in RegTech
• Hear about best practice in achieving regulatory reporting efficiency
• Move towards sustainable MiFID II compliance: is RegTech helping firms meet their obligations?
• Learn about SupTech for risk-based supervision: frameworks and strategies
• Find out how to invest in the right skill sets to encourage further development in FinTech, InsurTech and RegTech
• Understand the implications of industry collaboration in the development and integration of RegTech solutions