The Trading Show Chicago
June 4-5, 2014
Chicago’s leading quant, automated trading, exchange technology and big data event
The Trading Show Chicago 2014 is the only place you will hear from leading CTOs, CEOs, and experts in proprietary trading, quant investing and exchange technology.
Whether you’re focused on new quantitative models, adopting low latency systems or managing risk, The Trading Show Chicago provides unparalleled opportunities to network and ultimately do business with top trading firms, quant funds, international exchanges, end investors, banks, brokers, and technology providers.
North America’s leading traders, funds, and exchanges will be there to:
- Discover what machine learning can predict about future market behavior
- Learn how to quantify unstructured news sources and social media
- Understand how to integrate exchange technology
- Decipher the Dodd Frank and SEF regulatory landscape
- Compare the pros and cons for building or buying your infrastructure
- Master quantitative portfolio construction and forecasting
- Realize how volatility can become your strongest asset
- Discuss why it is time for a new non-profit wiki exchange
- Identify the long term future of the derivatives market
Download the brochure:
There are two different options for attending The Trading Show Chicago – as a visitor, or as a VIP conference attendee.
- Visitors get access to the on-floor seminars and international exhibition free of charge
Register as a visitor here: http://bit.ly/1mSwA1u
- VIP conference attendees get access to on-floor seminars, the international exhibition, the VIP conference sessions, networking, an Old Wall Street themed cocktail party, and lunch and refreshments. Register as a VIP attendee here: http://bit.ly/1mSwA1u
Additional discounts are available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please contact Felipe Lima at Felipe.Lima@Terrapinn.com or +1 212 379 6320