UKsec Virtual Cyber Security Summit returns for the 4th successive year to unite the UK’s cyber security community on 29th-30th June!
Amid a threat landscape defined by remote work, hybrid cloud environments, and an ever-complex, digitalised supply chain, organisations are struggling to keep pace with the growing number of cyber threats.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join 100s of IT security experts from across the UK to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Members of the Global Risk Community can secure a FREE PASS* to join us online for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking too!
Key themes for 2021 include:
- Securing the Digital Supply Chain
- Championing Innovation by Mastering DevSecOps
- Exploring the Present & Future of Mobile Security
- Making the Case for your Security Budget
- Addressing UK Threat Horizon for 2025
- Top Risk Factors & Emerging Trends in Modern Cloud Security Frameworks
- Increasing Diversity in your Security Team
Learn more about the agenda & our speakers here.
Register for a complimentary* pass to enjoy 30-days access to the summit, live Q&As with our speakers, and CPE points for your attendance, all with code: GRCVIP
Vendors and consultants are eligible for 10% off a Vendor-Delegate pass with code: GRC10
* T&Cs apply. Code eligible for end-users only. No vendors, consultants, or press.