Unemployment claims are costly. They can take a bite out of your bottom line. While you likely won’t win every case there are strategies you can implement to mitigate loss.
Do you have effective policies in your handbook?
Do you have a fair and thorough disciplinary process?
Is there a mechanism in place for employees to appeal disciplinary decisions?
Are you responding to unemployment claims quickly and thoroughly?
These are only a few of the strategies we will address in this webinar.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Attend this seminar if you want to control unemployment costs and create a more stable workforce.
- Claims examiner expectations
- Effective policy writing for your handbook
- Best practices for employee discipline and performance management
- The process of internal appeals
- The importance of a timely response to a claim
- Presenting your case
- Making an appeal
- Think like a claims examiner so you can provide your best defense
- Write effective policies for your handbook
- Implement a fair and thorough disciplinary process
- Create an internal appeals process
- Respond to unemployment claims quickly and thoroughly
- Prepare your responses and appeals for maximum effectiveness
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Any person responsible for human resource management
More Details Here