Dear GlobalRisk Community member,

What an incredible time it has been recently with lots of new quality content posted by our members. We are now on the verge of breaking through the 10,000 members barrier soon! 

Now is the good time for You to get some more value from our community. So here’s an opportunity to find one.

In the COMMENTS SECTION below, do the following…

STEP 1: List your name and Area of Experise (be as specific as you’d like)
STEP 2: Tell us how you can HELP others (giving training, specific knowledge, solutions, systems, etc.). It’s ALWAYS better to come from a giving place first!!!
STEP 3: Include a way for someone to contact you (by default a message sent via your profile on our community is best since I don’t want that your contact e-mail address will be visible for everyone to spam you)

Maybe, there is a new business opportunity for you and I know there have been already many success stories originated from our community.

A new business partner? A new job? A new customer?  A new speaking opportunity?

Who knows. but you never know until you try.

LIST YOUR NAME & AREA OF EXPERTISE  BELOW!

P.S. The more people we get on there, the more powerful it is. Please “like” “tweet” “+1″ and share it!

P.P.S. I would like to invite people who are serious about their business network and who want to have access to our White Papers and Research facility into our Inner Circle Group here.

You need to be a member of Global Risk Community to add comments!

Join Global Risk Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Name: Ilamvazhuthi 

Area of Experise: Biz Dev, Mobile Apps Development, Mobile Website Development, Website Development and other system oriented apps as well.

Created our own concept of mobilizing websites, where an organization of any size can reach their customers through their mobile website and can increase the sales.

STEP 2: How can I HELP others?

If you have a question or problem, just ask. I will be happy to share any little knowledge I have. Mentoring and knowledge sharing gives me immense satisfaction. It is all about giving back to the community and the world.

1. Train/coach/mentor Project/Portfolio Managers and Organizations on Project/Portfolio Risk Management.

2. Sync up with Stake Holders to maximize their revenue.

3. Happy to grow along with our customers.

4. Structuring Sales Process

5. Maximizing Revenue

6. Happy to share lessons learnt for Software Startups through my real life experiences.

STEP 3:

Company: K2B Solutions

LinkedInhttp://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_tab_home_top

Email: ilamvazhuthi@k2bsolutions.in

Gtalk: k2b.ilamvazhuthi

Or use my Profile on Global Risk Community to contact me any time.

THANKS FOR READING!

• William Downey is an independent consultant with expertise in geo-politics and strategy, with a business background in upstream energy and international logisitcs.  He has extensive hands on experience in business planning and strategy, and is a capable and creative tactician.

As a consultant William has worked with upstream energy clients in a variety of regions including MENA, Eastern Mediteranian, along with fincnaing and equipment for upstream energy projects on the East and West Coasts of Afrrica; and is presently working with an energy provider in South East Asia.  He is a frequent writer and commentator on offshore oil exploration, advocates for a comprehensive energy policy within the United States.

He offers a successful background directing and managing international logisitcs and legal amd regulatory affairs.  In his capacity as a consultant and seniot executive he has had frequesnt dealings with U. S. regulators.

Mr. Downey holds degrees in politics and developmental economics as well as, law and strategic intelligence.  A former member of the United States Air Force, he has on the gound experience working with a variety of cultures and governments.

williamdowney@wjdowney.net or wjdowney@wjdowneyonmicrosoft.com

Telephone U. S. 508.4592794 or 508.667.0359

• R. Bruce Brumbaugh

Risk Management, Risk Assessment , Program Structure. and Consultancy

30+ years experience as Risk Manager and Commercial Broker

I would be pleased to do program review, contract review from a risk management perspective, due diligence from a risk management perspective or out sourced risk management.

Bruce Brumbaugh

brumbaughbr@yahoo.com

Robert B. Brumbaugh Resume[1].pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8028846093?profile=original
  • Name: Anand Chittoor, PMP, CSM

Area of Experise: Project Management, Project/Portfolio Risk Management, Scrum, Business Analysis and Risk Management Evangelist.

Created my own web-based Project Risk Management software solution which can be found at www.vue-matrix.com

Our stand: Unlimited Users and All features in All Plans

Please visit http://vue-matrix.com/pricing.php and "Choose Plan" to sign up now! Use GRC10 in the comments box  while ordering to avail a Special Discount on your purchase for a limited period.

STEP 2: How can I HELP others?

If you have a question or problem, just ask. I will be happy to share any little knowledge I have. Mentoring and knowledge sharing gives me immense satisfaction. It is all about giving back to the community and the world.

1. Train/coach/mentor Project/Portfolio Managers and Organizations on Project/Portfolio Risk Management.

2. Scrum methodology mentoring.

3. Happy to offer Business Analysis mentoring/coaching in areas of Business/System Use Case Development, Rational Unified Process (RUP), SDLC, functional/non-functional requirement document creation.

4. Structuring projects.

5. Can help in your interview preparation for Project Manager/Business Analyst roles.

6. Happy to share lessons learnt for Software Startups through my real life experiences.

STEP 3:

Company: Workstreamz Solutions

Email: anand.chittoor@workstreamz.com

LinkedInhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/anandchittoor

Like us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Workstreamz

www.vue-matrix.com 

Twitter: @workstreamz

@vuematrix

Or use my Profile on Global Risk Community to contact me any time.

THANKS FOR READING!

• John Schimelpfenig is the Owner and Principal of CTRM Solutions, LLC which provides cost-effective, integrated Risk Advisory services to clients across Energy, Agriculture, Softs, Dairy, Metals and Financial Markets.

What do we bring to the table?:

Project Management and Subject Matter Expertise from industry and Big-4 experience. A unique combination of skill sets which have been successfully deployed in aligning with management and company teams as an independent and objective source to evaluate and deliver Commodity Trading & Risk Management (CTRM) solutions for commodity and energy risk management, trading, business processes, and technology:

• A solid understanding of markets and industry issues
    • Deep technical expertise in enterprise and transacting risk management, business process improvement, trading and risk systems
    • Project planning & management of organizational resources
    • Training and knowledge sharing
    Contact information available via the GRC Profile.

• Ian Ross (FBCI, BS25999 Lead Auditor) can lead stragetic reviews of business continuity programmes, define, implement and audit them. If you are interested please email me - ian.ross@live.co.uk

• Sr. Technical Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Professional and Career Coach.  I am a huge advocate of cross training and re-education for viable, new employment for the millions that are unemployed in our country.  I also care so very much about the unemployed that I am willing to lower my rate for Career Coaching to help people discover their hidden talents and perhaps even find their inner entrepreneur!  Technology crosses industry verticals and business ideas are like breathing for me. If I can be of help to you, someone you know or even your company please let me know. I care about people and it shows.

• Doug Nagan, President Nagan Research Group IEEE life member IT professional for too many years. Expert in creation of suveys, assessing risks and IT program management. Check oiut our web site at: www.naganresearchgroup.com

How I can help: Have developed on-line and PDF surveys to assess cyber, and other risks. There are prepackaged offerings that can be used, or if you would like we can develop a custom one for you and your clients.

Interested? send an email to: doug@naganresearchgroup.com

Home
    An overview of NRG cyber exposure management offerings
  • Rajesh Unadkat

Expertise: GRC Softtware Solutions

Look at www.aruvio.com for our GRC Software. Aruvio GRC is software as service with easy to use and very cost effective solution. Free offer for GlobalRiskCommunity with one standard user and 25 assessment responder users. Free for one year. We will through in free setup to get you started quickly.

Contact us via http://www.aruvio.com/company/contact-us.htm, mention GlobalRiskCommunity in your message to get free offer.

• Dr. Jim Kennedy, MRP, MBCI, CBRM, CHS-IV, CRISC

AREA OF EXPERTISE: Information Security/Risk and business continuity/disaster recovery management, planning and assessment

HOW I CAN HELP: I can design, develop, plan and assess information/IT/cyber security/risk and business continuity programs (NERC, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27001/27002, BS25999, and NFPA 1600) and perform awareness training for same.

CONTACT INFO: Recovery-Solutions@xcellnt.com

This reply was deleted.

Introducing the Global Risk Series - Book 1 Risk Management How Tos

Dear GlobalRisk Community member, Our community’s mission is to foster business, networking and educational explorations among members. Learn from some of the top experts in the industry as they clearly explain how to approach the most important Risk management concepts. Check out their expert tips and use the link at the end of each article to navigate back to the website to leave your comment or ask a question.   Some of the topics include: How do you Explain Risk Appetite?  How to Prepare a…

Read more…
16 Replies · Reply by GlobalRiskCommunity Mar 21
Views: 913

[Free COVID-19 Framework] What's the path to recovery look like?

We created a free presentation (attached), which discusses both global and organizational impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, along with critical actions organizations should take immediately. This presentation introduces a framework that helps regions and organizations navigate a path to recovery via 9 potential scenarios. These scenarios capture outcomes related to GDP impact, public health response, and economic policies. The presentation also breaks down 6 immediate and critical actions…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Steve Diaz Jul 8, 2023
Views: 206

If risk management is about decision making, are current risk management solutions irrelevant?

Now that the updated COSO and ISO risk management standards emphasize a connection to enterprise objectives and decision making, does this mean ERM and GRC solutions focused on risk registers and regulatory compliance are missing the true value of risk management?Will current risk management solutions evolve to integrate more decision support functionality or will standalone prescriptive analytics and other technology solutions take a more prominent role in enabling risk-informed…

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 131

A question related to classification of instruments between trading and banking book.

We have an interesting question from one of our members.       "We usually perform OTC FX transactions with clients backed-to-back on the market (with Banks). Now we are going to perform a FX swap (i.e. Spot + forward) JPY/EUR for the Bank account for 1 week at the longest. The purpose is to get EUR place @ CB for LCR compliance purpose (no trading purposes). Bank's Management think that this should be considered as a trading position and therefore be classified within the Bank's trading book.…

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Prisha Singh Dec 26, 2023
Views: 316

Plunging oil prices: curse or blessing in disguise?

The recent sudden crash of oil prices has had a major impact on the world economy, leading to many troubled faces in the international arena. The Russians fear the effects of yet another powerful hit on their economy, Venezuela seems to be considering default and the Americans are weary of the consequences for its young and emerging shale oil industry. And then you have the Middle East, where the smallest match is enough to ignite the largest fire. But are these worries really justified or…

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 90

About Us

The GlobalRisk Community is a thriving community of risk managers and associated service providers. Our purpose is to foster business, networking and educational explorations among members. Our goal is to be the worlds premier Risk forum and contribute to better understanding of the complex world of risk.

Business Partners

For companies wanting to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market: Send your business partnership request by filling in the form here!

lead