We have an interesting question from one of our members. "We usually perform OTC FX transactions with clients backed-to-back on the market (with Banks). Now we are going to perform a FX swap…Continue
President Donald Trump ordered a sweeping review of the Dodd-Frank Act because he believes it has made it extremely difficult for businesses to get financing. The order will give the new…Continue
We've got a question from a leading USA water utility company to discuss what are the best ERM tool choices out there in the market.In terms of requirements they are looking for a good tool to track…Continue
Michael C. Thomsett,…Continue
Founder of the world's premier online community for Risk Managers. The main customers are marketing managers who want to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market with much better results even if they are small and don’t have large media and PR budgets.
Globally experienced specialist with comprehensive background in consultancy, finance, risk and analysis. Worked successfully at all levels and advised executive teams on effective risk management strategies.
These range from regulatory requirements such as Basel II to strategic risk propositions such as defining and setting risk appetite and embedding risk management through the organisation.
I CAN HELP YOU
Thanks to my extensive professional experience and my network I have gained the skills and knowledge in the following areas.
RISK ADVISORY SERVICES:
· The content templates on a specific RM item: Basel II, ORM framework;
· The Risk Management policies, procedures or checklists on specific topics such as BCM policies, RCSA methodology;
· Set of KRI's per business line;
· Design of metrics of enterprise risk tailored to the business;
· Operational risk measurement and metrics aligned with specific business processes at the client firm;
· Design rating methodology;
· Develop Risk Assessment program;
· Design of methodologies for integrated measurement of market, credit and operational risks;
· Develop common terminology;
· Identify gaps in current Risk framework and infrastructure;
· Business process review and recommendations geared towards strategic value, operational efficiency and compliance;
· Help to identify the stress test scenarios and approach;
RISK KNOWLEDGE SERVICES:
· Training on best practices in methodology and processes;
· Training modules on specific RM items;
· Workshops and presentations on related topics;
RISK TECHNOLOGY SERVICES;
• Selection of technology components;
• Plan, Business analysis, requirements, architecture
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONSULTANCY;
•training and advising companies on social networking strategies ;
• helping in community management strategies and tactics, tools selection
Risk management systems, social networking for business consultancy, management reporting, policies and procedures, banking, corporate & Trust, hedge fund industry.
MY VISION: Good risk management should facilitate business growth by understanding the risks involved and managing these to acceptable levels, rather than seeking to prevent new initiatives.
MY MISSION: to help clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our live discussion about crisis leadership. Today, we have our interview with Caroline Sapriel. Caroline is our member and managing partner at CS&A International, a leading global risk and crisis management firm. She is an experienced international crisis…Continue
Did you know that according to research every year 2 million individuals enter leadership positions and 60% fail?
According to Dr. Ted Marra, most often the root cause is a failure to think strategically.
Research says most executive development is disconnected from the real needs of the organization and those who must lead it.
Learn what it takes to transform…Continue
Join Global Risk Community for a webinar on How To Identify And Measure Your Strategy Execution Risk
What sank the Titanic and is sinking some of our great companies? What will separate future winners from losers?
50% of the Fortune 500 companies in the year 2000 do not longer…