Enterprise Risk Management 2012 (NYC, October 17-18, www.erm-usa.com) is North America's premier ERM Congress addressing the critical challenges being faced by FIs, energy utilities and corporations of all sizes.
If you haven't registered your place yet, here are 10 reasons not to miss this years Congress:
- Understand how CROs from Santander, Credit Suisse and RBS are taking an integrated approach to risk management
- Hear the Chief Risk Policy Officer at PNC and Deputy Comptroller and Co-Chair of the National Risk Management Committee at the OCC discuss what is required from regulators in current and future legislation
- Capital One and Grant Thornton addressing how to effectlively align the organization's business and ideas for successful enterprise risk management
- How RSA can effectively converage disparate technologies across an organization to manage ERM and enable a holistic view of data
- How MassMutual and Aviva determine qualitative and quantitative approaches to prioritizing enterprise risks and to what extent can the success of ERM be measured
- Lessons learnt: Constellation Energy and Nationwide on implementing ERM into the strategic decision making process of the company and DFA
- Hear Santander's success with gaining buy-in at all levels of an organization
- Western Asset Management determining how to effectively implement an enterprise risk culture - top-down or bottom-up
- How to effectively establish an ERM risk appetite, implement strategies and overcome associated challenges
- Learn where ERM should report to and the role and responsibility of the Board on ERM oversight from PNC
Plus, attendees from different FIs, community banks, non-financial companies and anyone involved in enterprise risk will gather to address the critical challenges being faced in the industry.
For the latest online agenda, speaker line-up and venue information, please click here.
Download the PDF brochure by clicking here.
Discounts & Concessions: Early Bird rate currently applies, plus additional 10% Discount for members of Global Risk Community.
Further general information, venue, registration and more email us at email@example.com or visit www.erm-usa.com