New Best Practices Guide: 5 Steps to Proactive Third-Party Risk Management
Hi Global Risk Community member,
Optimizing your third-party risk management (TPRM) program requires striking the right balance between people, processes, and technology. While Prevalent can’t necessarily help you with the “people” aspect, our new guide will help you sharpen your team’s TPRM processes and technology.
This complimentary guide distills our 15+ years of experience working with hundreds of customers into 5 key best practices. You’ll discover how to:
- Identify where your organization is in the maturity cycle
- Onboard and assess vendors according to their inherent risk
- Conduct due diligence and determine residual risk levels
- Augment assessments with continuous monitoring
- Remediate to reduce risks to an acceptable level
- Achieve a more intelligent and automated program
You’ll also walk away with tips on key capabilities to seek and pitfalls to avoid while gaining practical advice from risk management leaders who have successfully navigated the path to TPRM program maturity.
The Prevalent Team
11811 N. Tatum Boulevard
Phoenix, AZ 85028