Your stand-alone third-party risk management platform delivers significant value by centralizing risk-related processes, standardizing workflows, and capturing key documentation for due diligence and regulatory compliance.
But your third-party relationships don’t exist in a vacuum. By integrating your platform with other systems, you can augment your risk management process with richer data and extend its reach across your business — without increasing your workload.
Read Automated Integrations for Third-Party Risk Management http://bit.ly/2vMvekg for expert insight into data integration benefits and best practices.
Learn how to:
* Reduce the manual effort required for due diligence by integrating useful data into risk monitoring and management workflows
* Connect to key points in the third-party management lifecycle by integrating with ERP, GRC, CRM, Contract Management and other systems
* Add deep expertise in security, financial status, and potential risk profiles by integrating with external data providers
* Gain actionable insights by integrating with best-in-class applications for analytics and reporting
* Choose a best-fit integration method that balances functionality and investment to meet your needs
Realize even greater value from your existing investment. Find out how automated integrations with internal and external data sources can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your third-party risk management program.
Download Your Copy Now:
What are your thoughts on this topic? Please share in the comments