Businesses nowadays are in constant need to change the accessibility of resources and new technologies. Startups in India are always looking to ramp up their benefits. But there exist few factors that prevent them to scale up their magnificent idea and dedicated efforts to an effective brand. Starting a new business, finding viable arrangements and assessing it to further the progress is easier said than done. The current market makes up for highly congested mix organizations that have small, medium, and large enterprises involved in it.
They confront plenty of challenges when introduced to new products and services in the market. Due to the absence of assets and information they likewise encounter other difficulties as well, that can hamper their decision-making ability.
When it comes to picking up the product and services to run a new business, it is much simpler when you are starting new. It only takes a few clicks for startups to discover online help at any place and at any given point in time. There are assorted one-stop shops that are looked at by new companies to raise their business quickly and efficiently.
There are plenty of one-stop shops encouraging new businesses, and offers a handful of information on a solitary stage. During such early stages, there are chances of startups overburdening themselves with everything. This includes apparatuses to administrations required to oversee organizations proficiently at spending well-disposed bundles. All assets and apparatuses are accessible in one place; new businesses can pick the required administration or device according to their necessity and spending plan effortlessly.
A rundown of such stages is given beneath. Let’s have a look;
- SIDBI Startup Mitra: SIDBI launched the first ever national platform known for offering significant help to aspiring startups, incubators, accelerators, and organizations that finance startups. The idea is to help startups in registering a new business, helping them to realize their dream by making the registration process easy. Also, this leads the early startups to leverage on the Indian startup ecosystem. The state governments across the nation have introduced numerous schemes and policies specifically to promote and support startups. To leverage their services, you simply need to visit their website and register yourself.
- Legalwiz.in: This one is a private venture committed to serving individuals and startups to turn their dream into reality. With over half a decade’s experience and a long list of clients, the company provides services like trademark registration, accounting, and book-keeping, legal documents library etc. Startups can get immense support in legal aspect from LegalWiz.in and let them remain stress-free when it comes to compliance and starting a new business. Besides, they offer unmatched support if you are looking to register a private limited company, LLP registration, and a online trademark registration private limited company. Also, with its huge network, they leave no stone unturned to make their deserving clients reach the benchmark their business deserves to.
- SmallB.in: This is SIDBI’s brainchild and it thrives to extend its helping hand to support small and medium enterprises in India. It encourages business and visionaries to distinguish business opportunities from the start and to learn from other effective startups. It also gives access to advancements from the IITs and other dependable organizations. Additionally, it causes startups and SMEs to comprehend how to get insurance free credits from banks, related conventions and so on. Essentially smallB Forum goes about as talk stage to take contributions on the various topics from specialists.
- SME Toolkit India: Another noteworthy one-stop asset for independent ventures is SME Toolkit India! Not at all like previously mentioned one-stop shops, it is an agreeable activity from International Finance Corporation (IFC), the World Bank Group and ICICI Bank. This stage gives significant hints and advice to private companies in India and making them aggressive at a worldwide It offers various free assets like programming for site improvement, business arranging, bookkeeping, showcasing and so on. Apart from an extensive variety of assets, SMEs can likewise list organizations with the expectation of complimentary from the start accepting profitable industry updates and guidance from world celebrated tutors and business people.
- Power2SME: With its Head Office located in Gurgaon, Power2SME was propelled in 2012 by R Narayan who won the 'Serial Entrepreneur of the Year' grant at the Entrepreneur India Awards 2013. He has propelled this idea with an intent to engage independent companies assuring them of quick development. It assumes a crucial part in orchestrating crude materials at SMEs at focused costs. To encourage SMEs, it has made a wide expanded system of experts with ability in overseeing store network, showcasing, fund, deals, HR and IT for Paints, Chemicals, Metals and numerous different enterprises. At present, it has broadened arrange all finished India with workplaces in Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Power2SME has raised financing from Kalaari Capital, Inventus Capital, and Accel Partners over USD 15.5 million out of three rounds.
The abundance of resources for startups makes it difficult sometimes to spot the best one for your business. Therefore, it is always wise to look at your business offerings and market and then move towards identifying the right resources for your startup. The above mentioned are few of the best ones that can certainly assist you to grow further with your efforts in the right direction.