Hi Global Risk Community member,
In the wake of increasing regulations and non-financial reporting demands, failure to comply carries a multitude of risks. Sustainability is no longer a “nice to have” but critical to the compliance, resilience and long-term financial viability of business.
Unlocking the full potential of sustainability in your organization demands collaboration across departments. Sustainability can no longer be siloed, it must be “built in” to business functions rather than “built on”.
Join us on October 26th
at 11am ET
for an illuminating one-hour webinar, "Driving Sustainable Business Together: Integrating Sustainability for Impactful Change."
We've gathered experts from various business departments to explore how a multi-departmental approach can revolutionize your sustainability efforts, ensuring seamless communication, robust data, and high-quality reporting. Secure your seat now
This webinar will explore:
- How to foster cross-departmental collaboration, to facilitate the sharing of data and ensure robust, auditable reporting mechanisms.
- Reframing the balance of integrating sustainability priorities with pre-existing business objectives.
- The implementation of effective and targeted upskilling and education across the workforce to improve understanding and buy-in.
- Janelle Meyers, CSO, Kellogg’s
- Jennifer Koenig, CSO, Brunswick
- Kimberley Sigler, Assistant General Counsel, Bose
MODERATED BY Adam Roy Gordon, UN Global Compact
This webinar has been created to provide an invaluable resource for senior executive professionals across various industries interested in driving sustainability and integrating it seamlessly across their organizations. N.B.
If you can't make the date or time, sign up anyway
and we will send you the recorded discussion afterwards.
Reuters Events Sustainability Team