Are you effectively integrating climate and ESG related factors into your risk management practices and processes?
The ESG Risk Management Summit Europe (September 20-21, 15Hatfields London) is bringing together Europe’s leading financial risk experts to explore how risk management tools and practices must be transformed to account for climate and ESG considerations and better support business decision making.
Register your interest
By attending, you will learn:
- How to effectively integrate ESG into risk management frameworks with ICBC Standard Bank, Standard Chartered, and Legal & General
- Best practices for building climate stress testing models with Metro Bank and Barclays
- How to thrive amid developing global regulations with Nomura, Phoenix Group, and Federated Hermes
- How to align ESG risk management with external commitments with ING, AIB, and Blackrock
- Advice on aligning ESG risk management with external commitments from Monzo and Morgan Stanley