2. Do you think that “saving lives” is compatible with preventing GPs from prescribing the treatments they are familiar with?
3. Do you think that “saving lives” is compatible with the confinement of millions of people who have caused an increase in domestic violence (battered women and children)?
4. Do you think that “saving lives” is compatible with the moral desperation generated by the confinement and morbid discourse of the media?
5. Do you think that “saving lives” is consistent with the increase in suicides caused by anti-VIDEO measures?
6. Do you think that “saving lives” is compatible with conditions that lead to massive unemployment, which in turn leads to poverty, lack of access to health care, criminality, violence and famine?
7. Do you think that “saving lives” is compatible with the impoverishment of countries that are already extremely poor?
Do you think that “saving” lives is compatible with stopping care for the most morbid human diseases?
COVID-19 has serious repercussions on health services for non-commu... (cancers, heart disease, diabetes, etc.).
The mortality of COVID-19 is still unknown but much less than that announced and, above all, much less than all the consequences of its management.
And it will get much worse because of the management of a single disease?
To “save lives”?
Do the media say that it is the COVID-19 disease that causes all these consequences, unemployment, economic disasters, pathogenic containment?
It is the management of your government, of these “experts” that is the cause!
Their choices, their decisions in the face of COVID-19!
Our governments, faced with a single disease, have decided to sacrifice lives!
Do you still think that the management of the COVID-19 crisis by our governments really saves lives?
Dr. Pascal Sacré