marcus evans will host the 2nd Edition Digital Transformation in Wealth Management Conference on September 24-26, 2018 in San Francisco. This conference will provide wealth managers with practical tools for developing a consistent and firm-wide digital adoption strategy allowing them to expand their client base and offerings. Industry experts will assess the best practices for leveraging and scaling robo-advice alongside traditional advice and how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and new digital capabilities can enhance financial planning and client onboarding processes.
Learn From Key Practical Case Studies:
- Charles Schwabwill discuss where the wealth management industry is heading
- Invesco will assess the best practices for promoting a culture shift in wealth management
- BMO Financial Group will examine methodologies for improving client onboarding
- AgentRisk will explore where AI is bringing the most value to wealth managers
- CUSO Financial Services will evaluate practices for leveraging robo advice alongside traditional models
Key Speakers Include:
- Tobin McDaniel, Senior Vice President, Digital Advice, Charles Schwab
- Donie Lochan, Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, Global Head of Technology, Invesco
- John Olerio, Senior Vice President, Director, Investment Services, Webster Investments
- Jon Vlachogiannis, Founder, AgentRisk
- Richard Keltner, Senior Vice President, Advisory Services, CUSO Financial Services
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2HJFBhf or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.