This annual conference provides global tax compliance experts with insight on adopting an internationally accepted standard of tax transparency and compliance.
New York City, NY – July 29, 2015 – marcus evans, the world’s largest event management group, will host the 4th FATCA and Global Tax Compliance Forum on November 4-6, 2015 in New York City. This year's conference will allow for the exchange of valuable insights and strategies to implement new systems to manage reporting demands, create structured reporting frameworks, and anticipate the developments of the Common Reporting Standard in the multinational tax compliance arena.
Previous attendees include:
US Internal Revenue Service, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, BNY Mellon - Corporate Tax, M&T Bank, Quontic Bank, Fidelity Investments, LLC, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Barclays Capital, UBS Investment Bank, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, and many others
Building Off of Past Years’ Success, the 4th Annual Conference will enable you to:
- Streamline compliance initiatives by transitioning from a bilateral to multilateral tax cooperation
- Leverage international channels of communications to provide an up-to-date commentary on any changes in regulations
- Improve system interoperability to reduce reporting errors
- Adopt and maintain different reporting schemas, along with their validation rules, to remain up to date with global frameworks
- Overcome legal impediments and reduce burdens for Cayman Islands-based financial institutions (FIs) through an intergovernmental approach to FATCA implementation
Featuring Case Studies from Leading Professionals, including:
Kevin V. Sullivan, Director - Head of U.S. Information Withholding & Reporting, FATCA and QI Advisory, BNP Paribas S.A.
Méhul Thakkar, Vice President, Corporate Tax, BNY Mellon
Nicole M. DeSantis, Senior Vice President/Associate General Counsel, Rabobank, N.A.
Dana Flynn, Group Tax Director, Tax Counsel, UBS AG
For more information on this conference or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, visit the conference website, or email Nicolette Fiordirosa, Marketing & PR Coordinator at email@example.com
About marcus evans
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers. Our global reach is utilized to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.