marcus evans will host the Innovation in Insurance Pricing Conference on May 23-24, 2018 in New York. This conference will give insurance firms a critical insight and the practical expertise to innovate their pricing techniques within their personal lines. Delegates will understand how to enhance their data analytics and leverage big data to augment the quality and efficiency of current pricing strategies, in order to out price their competitors. You will develop your strategy to align insurance pricing innovations with regulatory requirements to ensure compliance for your firm.
Learn From Key Practical Case Studies:
- Economical Insurancewill maximize data quality to ensure accurate pricing
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois will assess strategies to ensure the seamless integration of machine learning into your firm
- TD Insurance will optimize the calculation of the client level price to ensure your firm achieves the optimum profit margin
- Combined Insurance will evaluate the best method of developing customer friendly products at a competitive price
- AIG will integrate big data to accelerate the achievement of your business goals
Key Speakers Include:
- Daniel Blau, Head of Personal Lines Pricing, The Main Street America Group
- Imir Arifi, Head of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Illinois
- Larry Doyle, Global Personal Insurance Operations Executive, AIG
- Alex Faynberg, Senior Vice President, Chief Actuary, Combined Insurance
- Christopher Cooney, Vice President, Pricing, TD Insurance
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2Hv1Vqs or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.