* For recent free research reports, case studies and whitepapers, click here: Latest free research
* Take Complimentary Trade magazine subscriptions and technical document downloads: http://globalriskcommunity.tradepub.com/
* Is your business need a Business Continuity Plan, but have never had the resources or expertise to create one? We in the GlobalRisk Community analyzed dozens of best practices, policies and procedures of both leading financial institutuions and corporates and we created the GRC Business Continuity toolkit. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/grcBCtoolkit
* Use our premier e-learning facility covering 750 courses: http://bit.ly/grisklearning
* Learn Options trading with world's renowned author: http://globalriskcommunity.com/group/optionstradingcourse
* Do you know other professionals who will benefit from our community? Invite them by visiting the invite sectionhttp://globalriskcommunity.com/main/invitation/new?xg_source=tab
Things you can do in GlobalRisk Community:
1. Visit our Discussion Forum here http://globalriskcommunity.com/forum
2. Visit our Blog section here http://globalriskcommunity.com/profiles/blog/list and start a blog of your own
3. Get to know our members better and introduce yourself here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/forum/topics/get-to-know-our-members...
4. Visit our Video section here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/video
5. Post your job here: http://bit.ly/GRCListings
6. If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership programme. http://globalriskcommunity.com/businesspartner
7. Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more. To apply Request our MEDIA KIThttp://globalriskcommunity.com/mediakit
8. If you are looking to increase visibility of your company's products and services among risk audience: Request our MEDIA KIT http://globalriskcommunity.com/mediakit
9. Read our Community Guidelines here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/notes/Community_Guidlines
We look forward to your participation in the GlobalRisk Community and feedback!
If you have any questions and ideas, please send a mail to Boris Agranovich borisagranovich@ , founder of the GlobalRisk Community.